1. INFORMATION TO THE USER
Company name: ALL IN PAINTERS.
Trade name: ALL IN PAINTERS.
Address: Palm Beach
Email: [email protected]
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: we only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate fines.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the fines for which they have been collected.
- Limitation of Purpose: We only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: we will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data security: we apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to the data that your data must suffer without damage, stories such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of illegal treatment.
- Access and Rectification: We have means for you to access or rectify your data when you consider it appropriate.
- Conservation: We retain your personal data legally and appropriately and only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: in the event that your data is going to be transferred outside the EU / EEA, it will be adequately protected.• Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that can be requested and processed are:
- Identification data.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you of what personal data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of the treatment. Of course you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not impaired by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscription to our page or by your customer status.
- For being necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data can be communicated to companies related to ALL IN PAINTERS. for the provision of the various services as Data Processors. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In relation to the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You can exercise these rights by sending motivated and accredited communication to [email protected]
You also have the right to file a claim with the competent Control Authority if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy complement, and do not replace, any other requirement existing under the applicable data protection law, which will be the one that prevails in any case.
This Policy is subject to periodic reviews and the company can modify it at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance